“Making good judgements when one has complete data, facts, and knowledge is not leadership – it’s bookkeeping” Dee Hock
‘nothing is too hard for our team’
Full List of National Services Provided:-
- Debtor & Creditor Management
- Budgeting, Cash-flow and Forecast reporting for growth
- Management & Financial Reports
- Personal Finance Management
- Marketing costs analysis (website, google etc.)
- Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Instalment Activity Statement(IAS)
- Employee Superannuation
- Employee Superannuation Guarantee Surcharge Lodgements with ATO
- Employee Agreements & Contract Assistance
- Assistance in analysing employee award
- Payroll Management
- Bank Reconciliations
- Dealing with ATO Matters and Managing ATO Business Portal
- Inventory Management
- Inter-Entity Loan Transaction Management
- Monitoring of Directors Loan Accounts and the Drawings Accounts
- Bookkeeping Training and Software Setups
- We work with all business structures or a structure of multiple entities if that is what you require
“Stacey is very knowledgeable in her field. I’m very appreciative of her answering my pages of questions. Always reliable and efficient. Couldn’t recommend her more”.
“Professional and efficient, Stacey has great knowledge of the Bookkeeping sector. She was able to sort out my accounts quickly and took the stress out of it for me. Thanks for all your help Stacey”.
“Was very impressed with Stacey’s work ethic. Very professional and a real asset. Would highly recommend to anyone or business needing a reliable bookkeeper”.
“I recommend Stacey without reservations because I not only believe but also know how capable and knowledgeable she is.Stacey has enthusiasm and drive and possesses the ultimate “can do” attitude to her clients with a positive energy and a smile. Her upbeat personality and engaging personal style enables her to interact effectively with clients achieving a great and pleasant outcome experience. “.
“Stacey is so approachable, nothing is ever a hassle. Great professional and friendly service! Thanks for all your hard work.. “.